1. The extended care program is open on school days from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. and 2:45 to 6:00 p.m. including minimum days.
2. Primary students will be walked to the primary school at 7:50 a.m. Students in grades 3-8 may go on the main school yard at 7:50 a.m. when the supervisor is on duty.
3. At dismissal, the primary students are taken to the main building by SLED personnel. Students in grades 3-8 are to go directly to SLED after school.
4. Students in the CYO program are not allowed to go from SLED to the gym unless accompanied by an adult. That adult must check them out and check them in when returning from practice. SLED personnel are not available to take students to the gym or pick them up. Anyone taking a child other than his/her own from SLED must have written permission from the parent.
1. Respect staff, other students, materials and environment.
2. Follow directions.
3. Remain at the SLED until picked up by parent.
4. Follow all rules that apply to the regular school day
5. Remain on school campus at all times.
6. Go directly to SLED at 3:00 p.m.