What is the Annual Fund?
The St. Leander School Annual Fund is the School’s annual giving campaign organized to generate contributions from the school community for our general operating budget. Tuition alone does not cover the actual cost of education at St. Leander School, and we count on donations from our alumni, parishioners, and other community supporters to help bridge the gap. Our Annual Fund increases awareness of the school in the greater community and increases funding for vital school programs and tuition assistance.
How can you lend a hand to the success of the Annual Fund?
- Make a commitment to keep our St. Leander School in your prayers.
- Offer your financial support to the Annual Fund each year. Our bi-annual mailing goes out in June and December of each year.
Why is my contribution to the Annual Fund important?
A gift to the Annual Fund is the single most important gift you can make to the our school each year. As with most independent schools, we depend on the partnership of the greater community to help make that all-important difference between tuition income and the actual cost of a St. Leander School education.
How much should I give?
Making a meaningful gift to the Annual Fund is one of the most important ways you can express your support for our school and your belief in our mission. The gift you give is highly personal and depends on your family’s individual circumstances. Gifts to the Annual Fund generally range from $25.00 to $1,000.00. Sometimes alumni and other members of our community make donations to St. Leander School in memory of a favorite teacher or a loved one.
What are some specific things the Annual Fund has made possible?
A successful Annual Fund enables our school to:
- Update technology and curriculum
- Beautify the school campus
- Improve textbooks
- Fund enrichment programs
- Demonstrate to larger donors that our parents, alumni and other people in the life of the school are actively supporting St. Leander School. The more support we receive, the more large donors we can attract.
- Tuition Assistance for families
How do I make a gift?
You can make your gift by check, cash, and
credit card online
for Ways of Giving descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact Principal Lynne Kennedy Mullen at (510) 351-4144.